Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What's YOUR price?


For how much will you sell the Savior?? What is your price? If you already know Him, is there something someone can offer you so that you would sell the Savior like Judas did? Esau sold his birthright for a bowl of lentil stew! Now, I have a great recipe for Lentil Stew, that I just really love..but would I give up all my rights in a family and my rights to inherit from my parents, for a bowl of lentil stew? Now, that's just food. How about your soul. For how much would you sell your soul? For quick momentary pleasure that lasts a night. Would you sell the Savior or your soul to keep a friend you just can't give up? Would you sell your soul for money or for prestige...even prestige in a church. Would you sell it for glory or power? Would you sell it to gain the honor of others so that YOUR name is up in lights and so YOUR name is revered and talked about? I am talking mostly to Christians right now!! You see, the LORD is not going to allow His place to be precidented by any other. People TRY to be great, but they are nothing. I am nothing without Jesus. You are nothing without Jesus. And if you are a pastor or pastor's wife, still, you are nothing without Jesus. And yet, with Him , He is everything in us, and we are mighty through Him! So, why don't we honor Him more and let Him be Lord of ALL! You can gain the whole world, but lose your own soul.

No comments: