Sunday, November 05, 2006

A prayer to Receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit

Dear Lord , I have read in your Word that people receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. I know that people in my city have received this. Since others have, then I want this to happen to me. I am asking you to give me the Baptism of the Spirit and I know that I will speak in a language you will give me, so I give you my tongue so I can praise you the way you want me to. In Jesus name. (some people have received this infilling of the Spirit when they are alone, but most often it was when they were with a group of believers who were also worshipping and praising the Lord. I would encourage you to find a Spirit filled friend to help you or find an apostolic church which preaches holiness, the Baptism of the Spirit and Baptism in water in Jesus Name, or Email me. I will help you all I can My email is sumalennox@aol.com)

No comments: